What’s New in MP Studio Version 9.0
MP Studio v9 delivers a complete toolkit for any SCOM engineer. New capabilities in v9 include ability to author Linux MPs, audit changes to your SCOM infrastructure, automatically synchronize MPs, a brand new completely re-developed reporting portal and so much more!
Here’s a summarized list of the new features in MP Studio v9:
- New Linux fragments for discovery, monitors and rules.
- Added Management Group Change report (compares MP version and group configuration). Can be scheduled.
- Backup can now Synchronize (compare MP contents and if changed, update version number in Store and management group).
- Support for the completely new HTML5 reporting portal.
- New Management Pack wizard now allows Linux references to be specified.
- Fragments which include overrides now work correctly.
- Added the ability to ignore specific SNMP errors to handle non-compliant devices.
- Full support for System Center Operations Manager version 2019.
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 and 2012 SP1 are no longer supported (R2 is).
- Significant improvements to tables and reports showing element details.
- Added filtering to long lists and the Store tree (very handy!).
- Allow deploying to more than one management group at a time.
- Improved handling of relative paths in PowerShell cmdlets.
- Improved handling of management group connections with retries/reconnect as needed.
- Best Practices Analyzer results are now shown in a normal window (no need to close BPA results to make changes).
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Request an eval copy of MP Studio here: https://www.silect.com/contact-us/request-evaluation-copy/