Founded in 2003 and based in Ottawa, Canada, Silect has helped over 5,000 organizations worldwide optimize and secure their IT infrastructure. A specialist in Microsoft System Center and Azure, Silect is looking for experienced professionals to join our team. We offer a highly flexible work environment including work-from-home if appropriate and also complete health care benefits, competitive salaries and profit sharing.
Intermediate or Senior Web Developer
Silect Software is currently seeking a full-time intermediate or senior Web Developer. The candidate will work closely with product management and the engineering team to design and develop new features and capabilities for our commercial products as well as verify the successful operation and function of our products.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, can work independently and has experience developing solutions on Windows and Azure. The candidate should have a very good understanding of development frameworks and methodologies and has the following experience:
- 5+ years web development experience with .NET Framework 4.x; specifically, C#
- Experience with .NET Core desirable
- Excellent understanding of TypeScript, Angular, NodeJS and common web development test tools such as Postman and Selenium
- Experience working with Azure virtual machines, and Azure DevOps pipelines
Experience in the following areas would be highly desirable:
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Microsoft SQL
Job Type: Full-time
Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Silect Software is currently seeking an experienced full-time Senior Quality Assurance Analyst. The candidate will work closely with the engineering team to test and verify product functionality and determine areas where the products are not working as expected. The candidate work with several existing systems including FogBugz to complete test cases and document their results paying particular attention to problem areas.
- 10+ years experience as a Quality Assurance analyst
- Experience developing test plans, test specifications and test cases
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with PowerShell
Desirable skills include experience with the following:
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Office 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Exchange
We have a full-time openings however will consider contract.
If you are interested in these positions please submit your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org