Silect is a proud sponsor of Microsoft Ignite Nov. 4 – 8, Orlando USA
We are beyond excited to be back at Ignite this year in booth #2538.
Here are 5 reasons to drop by our booth:
- Come meet Mike Sargent, Silect Senior Architect and the lead developer of MP Author and MP Studio. Get a demo of MP Studio or ask Mike your SCOM Management Pack authoring questions and challenges. He’d also love to get your feedback on the product and things we can do to make it better.
- Learn about our new solutions for SCOM and Azure which will make setting up and maintaining monitoring easier than ever. We’re even making it possible to setup the management of on-prem and Azure resources through code.
- See our new self-service portal for SCOM and Azure. Empower your users and customers to manage their own applications and systems easily without relinquishing control or turning your environment into a complete free-for-all.
- See our new Power BI bundle for SCOM. Look at the health of your SCOM environment and get insights into operator performance as they respond to alerts generated from SCOM.
- Or just drop by to pickup some swag or enter to win great prizes!
Click here to schedule a meeting at Ignite with one of our team members.
Can’t make Ignite Orlando? Silect will also be participating in Microsoft Ignite the Tour in the following cities:
London January 16 – 17, 2020
Amsterdam March 11 – 12, 2020