Central Dashboard Reporting for Microsoft System Center
Your single pane of glass across Microsoft System Center and more
You can’t realize the value of Microsoft System Center if results are not readily available and aligned to business needs across the organization. To get more from your System Center environment, IT organizations need to provide access to this information in an easy-to-use, cost-effective manner. ConfigWise is your solution.
ConfigWise is a robust, central reporting solution specifically designed for IT Pros to quickly and easily collect, analyze, detect changes and create custom dashboards to report on system and application information across physical and virtual environments. ConfigWise is an extensible reporting platform which can be used across systems and System Center components and beyond System Center, without complex report development or application integration.
With ConfigWise, you can:
- Easily create custom reporting dashboards with information collected from any System Center component, all integrated within a single view, without complex SQL report development or application integration
- Deliver out-of-the-box reporting dashboards for System Center Configuration Manager, including inventory reporting, configuration compliance reporting and license useage reporting, with historical reporting and trend analysis
- E xtend Settings Management or DCM capabilites to non-windows environments including Linux, VMware ESX and network devices
- Bring the capabiities of Configuration Manager's Settings Management or DCM to environments where configuration integrity monitoring is not supported, such as System Center Intune, System Center Advisor or System Center Essentials
- Provide configuration health monitoring and reporting for popular System Center components, including Operations Manager and Configuration Manager
- Gain insight into your System Center environment to assist pre-implementation planning with configuration inventory analysis and change management reporting
- Leverage Microsoft Security Compliance Management (SCM) baselines for out-of-the-box configuration compliance reporting
- Install ConfigWise and start to work in minutes to gain insight into your System Center environment as well as your IT infrastructure