SCCM Configuration Baseline Authoring & Configuration Pack Customization
Do you need to save time and effort of configuration baseline authoring?
Increase your efficiency with CP Studio's easy browse, point and click configuration baseline authoring
Utilize existing resources and skill sets when building configuration baselines and configuration packs and eliminate the need to learn new languages such as WQL, XPath queries and XML schemas for configuration baseline authoring with CP Studio's intuitive browse, point and click approach.
- Author new configuration packs, baselines and configuration items, including objects, settings and rules
- Edit existing baselines and configuration Packs
- Easily add new settings or objects to configuration items by scanning existing system configurations
- Create an authoritative configuration pack by scanning a standard or "Golden Master" system
- Select the type of system characteristics to be included in the baseline or configuration pack including operating system, applications and Group Policy information from the "Golden Master"