ConfigWise for SCCM Reporting - Free Edition
Silect’s ConfigWise gives you immediate insight to your Configuration Manager environment with out-of-the-box reporting dashboards, including historical reporting, trend analysis and web-based reporting. ConfigWise is your solution for enhanced System Center reporting aligned to your business needs without complex report development or application integration.
ConfigWise for SCCM Reporting - Free Edition features:
- Out-of-the-box reporting for SCCM inventory and compliance data for up to 50 servers plus 200 workstations and drill down to report details
- Works with SCCM 2007 and SCCM 2012
- Advanced filtering, historical reporting (up to 7 days) and trend analysis
- IT Pro-friendly report authoring with web-based reporting
Check out the new video on install and setup of ConfigWise for SCCM - Free Edition
How to get your copy of ConfigWise for SCCM Reporting - Free Edition:
- Click on the box to supply the email information where you will receive the download instructions. The downloaded software will operate for seven (7) days upon installation.
- You will receive a license file via email within this seven (7 ) days, after which your license will be valid for up to six (6) months and may be used for SCCM reporting within the guidelines specified above.
- The ConfigWise console requires the following prerequisites:
- Windows XP (or higher) or Windows Server 2003 or higher
- .NET Framework version 4.0
- The ConfigWise database will require one of the following: Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Server Express 2005, 2008 or 2008 R2.
- Please refer to the Setup instructions after extracting the download file for complete installation and setup instructions.
- If you require any assistance with the download or installation of ConfigWise for SCCM Reporting edition, please contact us at email@example.com.