Scripts can be used within ConfigWise to define a task to be performed on a target machine for data collection or remediation of a non-compliance event. The following scripts have been developed by Silect or other ConfigWise customers and are available for all ConfigWise users. These scripts are provided "AS-IS". Silect Software and/or the supplier of such script makes no warranty that these scripts will be error free or fit for your particular purpose. Scripts are not covered by Silect Software's maintenance and technical support agreements.
- Send Email | VBScript | Powershell | Linux (Bash)
- Send Email with Attachment | VBScript | Powershell | Linux (Bash)
- Start a Service | VBscript | Powershell | Linux (Bash)
- Launch Executable | VBScript | Powershell
- Create Event Log Entry | VBScript | Powershell
- Shut Down/ Reboot a Computer | VBscript | Powershell
- List all Collector Rule SLOs from SCOM 2007R2 | MSSQL Script
- List all Monitor State SLOs from SCOM 2007R2 | MSSQL Script
Data Collection Scripts (non-SQL)
If you have developed a script that you would like to share with other ConfigWise users, please contact Silect Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this listing. Silect reserves all right to determine whether any script shall be listed here and by submitting such script, you make no further claim to the ownership or rights in such script. Thank you.