ConfigWise for Linux Environments
Bring the benefits of ConfigWise’s robust dashboard reporting capabilities to your Linux environments:
- View top “non-compliant” policies and systems at a glance and drill down directly to the configuration items, including the expected and actual values causing non-compliance
- Summarize by collection, by computer, by policy or configuration item, with advanced filtering to scope compliance results to your needs
- Flexible configuration and change reporting, including historical reporting and compliance trends over time
- Robust policy authoring and lifecycle management with automated policy generation from a configured “golden-master" system
- Leverage industry expertise and best practices with out-of-the-box templates, including Microsoft Security Compliance Manager baselines and SCAP baselines
- Provide configuration health monitoring and reporting for Linux server and workstation configurations and change management
ConfigWise support for Linux environments is made available as part of the standard ConfigWise Enterprise Edition product.
During pre-implementation planning and change management processes, ConfigWise will provide insight into your Linux environment including configuration inventory analysis, configuration health monitoring, desired state reporting and change management reporting.
Are you using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and need to expand configuration drift monitoring to your Linux environment?
ConfigWise integrates seamlessly with SCCM to collect information about computers managed by SCCM as well as configuration compliance results from SCCM's Settings Management or DCM stored within the SCCM database. Then ConfigWise provides direct support for configuration integrity monitoring to Linux servers and workstations and allows you to view the results within ConfigWise dashboards to provide a single view of your configuration compliance across the enterprise.