Easily create customizable dashboard views according to business needs
ConfigWise is a robust, central reporting solution specifically designed for IT Pros to quickly and easily collect, detect changes and create custom dashboards to report on system and application information across physical and virtual environments. ConfigWise is an extensible reporting platform which can be used across systems and applications without complex report development or application integration.
ConfigWise's policy-driven configuration integrity monitoring detects deep system changes and checks whether those changes are compliant to industry, regulatory or custom-defined best practices. You can install ConfigWise and start to work in minutes to gain insight into your system and application environments and realize the value of ConfigWise for your organization.
With the ConfigWise Web Reporting Console, you can deliver custom reporting dashboards to your business users in an easy-to-use, easy-to-access format. Check out our online demo environment to test drive ConfigWise's web-based reporting viewing.
ConfigWise is your solution for:
- Configuration Inventory Analysis and Compliance Reporting: Maintain a comprehensive configuration information repository without the overhead of a complicated framework, including applications, configuration settings, files, registry settings, Group Policy Objects and more; Gain enterprise configuration insight and ensure proactive policy compliance by regularly assessing your physical and virtual infrastructure according to regulatory, security or corporate standards
- Software License Usage and Asset Inventory Reporting: Get a complete picture of your licensed vs. installed software across both Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications and systems for budgeting, vendor negotiations, license auditing and compliance reporting
- Configuration Baseline Generation and Drift Reporting: Ensure configuration integrity by automating discovery, collection, change detection and policy violation identification for all your configuration settings, including monitoring for prohibited applications
- Patch Compliance Reporting: Report and roll up software updates from System Center Configuration Manager and Windows Software Update Services to ensure patch levels are compliant across servers and workstations with ConfigWise's out-of-the-box Patch Compliance dashboards
- Configuration Change Management Reporting: Effectively assess pre-migration change results with proactive testing against policies – quickly and easily know which ones that fail and which ones succeed before a change is implemented
- Enhanced reporting for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and More: Easily create reporting dashboards with information collected from any System Center component, including historical reporting and trend analysis, and provide configuration integrity monitoring for non-Windows environments including Linux and VMWare. Out-of-the-box reporting dashboards for System Center Configuration Manager reporting, including inventory, compliance and license data directly collect from SCCM.
|View Product Demos|