ConfigWise – Get better visibility into your SCCM/DCM results
ConfigWise enables IT organizations to quickly and easily collect, detect, view and report on enterprise configuration information, which is essential for inventory analysis, configuration health monitoring, compliance assessments and change management.
Benefits of adding ConfigWise to your DCM environment:
- Gain valuable insight into your SCCM/DCM environment with ConfigWise’s customizable dashboards
- Enjoy flexible reporting options with historical reporting, trend analysis and advanced filtering by collection, machine or by policy
- Easily report on compliance results leveraging Microsoft security compliance and GRC baselines as well as SCAP policies
- Extend compliance and configuration drift reporting to Linux and VMware ESX environments
- Add rich discovery capabilities to detect new applications, new processes, new users and much, much more
- Simplify administration with direct integration to your SCCM database to capture managed system information and DCM results
ConfigWise’s historical reporting for SCCM/DCM allows you to satisfy compliance audit requirements by demonstrating configuration compliance at any point in time.
ConfigWise gives you powerful configuration intelligence, at a price you can’t afford to miss. Ask us about our limited-time offer to add ConfigWise to your DCM environment or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free evaluation today.