Enterprise Configuration Inventory Analysis, Compliance, Change Management and License Reporting
ConfigWise delivers enterprise configuration inventory analysis, compliance, license usage, change/patch management reporting and more, from a single, easy-to-implement solution. Quickly and easily collect, analyze and report on enterprise system and application information from System Center Configuration Manager, third-party applications and databases across Windows, Linux and VMware.
ConfigWise is your solution for:
- Configuration Inventory Analysis and Compliance Reporting: Maintain a comprehensive configuration information repository without the overhead of a complicated framework, including applications, configuration settings, files, registry settings, Group Policy Objects and more; Gain enterprise configuration insight and ensure proactive policy compliance by regularly assessing your physical and virtual infrastructure according to regulatory, security or corporate standards
- Software License Usage and Asset Inventory Reporting: Get a complete picture of your licensed vs. installed software across both Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications and systems for budgeting, vendor negotiations, license auditing and compliance reporting
- Configuration Baseline Generation and Drift Reporting: Ensure configuration integrity by automating discovery, collection, change detection and policy violation identification for all your configuration settings, including monitoring for prohibited applications
- Patch Compliance Reporting: Report and roll up software updates from System Center Configuration Manager and Windows Software Update Services to ensure patch levels are compliant across servers and workstations with ConfigWise's out-of-the-box Patch Compliance dashboards
- Configuration Change Management Reporting: Effectively assess pre-migration change results with proactive testing against policies – quickly and easily know which ones that fail and which ones succeed before a change is implemented
- Enhanced reporting for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and More: Easily create reporting dashboards with information collected from any System Center component, including historical reporting and trend analysis, and provide configuration integrity monitoring for non-Windows environments including Linux and VMware. Out-of-the-box reporting dashboards for System Center Configuration Manager reporting, including inventory, compliance and license data directly collect from SCCM. Optional ConfigWise Smart-Pack available for additional SCOM reporting dashboards.